Monday, June 12, 2017

Teenaging 2️⃣0️⃣






This was Santa Cruz Tuesday morning.



Hello everybody! First off, thanks for all the birthday wishes! Today
has been a day I'll never forget, we went to the #2 zoo in the world
which has the largest penguinatorium, so you already know it's been a
good one😎 officially in the third decade of my life and no longer a
teenager but hey, life goes on right?

Had some solid experiences this past week but I'm low on time so I
apologize if I don't get around to personal responses.

Last Monday night we met with a new investigator of ours, Carmen. Her
17 year old son was there and participated in the lesson! We taught
the plan of salvation and it was incredible. She had some doubts about
the 3 kingdoms of glory and the spirit world, so I retaught it and
bore my testimony and after she was like "that was absolutely
beautiful. It's true!" And she said she'll be baptized! So we have
another lesson tonight so I'm pretty excited! It was a powerful lesson
with her.

On Thursday we met with Juan, our Cuban buddy with a date for the
20th. He's in 1 Nephi 10 and was confused by Lehis dream, so we
explained it to him and taught him the gospel of Jesus Christ. He has
so much desire to learn and is progressing so well! He got way sick
this weekend so couldn't come to church, but he's still looking good
so far! We talked a lot about trials and how God needs us to be
stronger so we can help others grab the iron rod and make it to the
tree of life because of our example and gave him this pep talk of his
mission of life to bring others to Christ and he was getting stoked!
Love this kid!

Well that's all I have time for, but thanks again and I hope everyone
has a splendid week! The Plan of Salvation is true! Until the next....

Do work,
Elder Gearig

No comments:

Post a Comment